14-16 September 2021 | Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour | Sydney | Australia
Advancing the practical applications of the blockchain ecosystem in Australia
APAC Blockchain Conference is the annual meeting place for Australia’s blockchain community.
First launched in 2017, the APAC Blockchain Conference has fast become the must-attend event for enterprises embracing blockchain technology. From start-ups to developers, financiers to government, exchanges to blockchain platforms, the APAC Blockchain Conference is where the industry comes together to share ideas, insights and accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology across Australia.
By attending the APAC Blockchain Conference, you’ll hear about the latest innovations and developments in blockchain technology from those on the frontline of developing and growing the blockchain network.
2021 is better than ever, with enhanced networking opportunities, more content on the latest tech developments and more fun.
You can attend APAC Blockchain Conference in-person or virtually. View the agenda here.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE APAC BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE 2021
- Deep dive into the current regulatory regime and uncover how Blockchain and crypto policy will evolve
- Take a clear leap from the theoretical to the practical with industry leaders sharing their stories
- Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the next evolution of blockchain technology in Australia
- Unlock the hidden challenges and opportunities in cryptofinance, and hear from those leading the ever-growing crypto community
- Gain critical strategies to overcome your organisation’s hesitancy to adopt blockchain technology
- Jason Noorman, Chief Technology Officer, Allocated Bullion eXchange and Kinesis Money
- Dominic Gluchowski, Chief Marketing Officer, CoinJar
- Henrik Andersson, Chief Investment Officer, Apollo Capital
- Louise Mercer, Chief Experience Officer, Everledger
- Michael Cotton, Managing Partner – Meld Ventures, Co-Founder – Algomint, & Founder – Meld Gold
View the full speaker list here.
IT WIRE Readers receive a 10% discount on registration fees. Register here, email or call us on +61 (0)2 9977 0565 to discuss your best participation package.
Subscribe to ITWIRE UPDATE Newsletter here
GRAND OPENING OF THE ITWIRE SHOP
The much awaited iTWire Shop is now open to our readers.
Visit the iTWire Shop, a leading destination for stylish accessories, gear & gadgets, lifestyle products and everyday portable office essentials, drones, zoom lenses for smartphones, software and online training.
PLUS Big Brands include: Apple, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Sennheiser and many more.
Products available for any country.
We hope you enjoy and find value in the much anticipated iTWire Shop.
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers a unique value to the Tech Sector by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the opportunity for vendors to promote your company and your marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the interview or product review in a safe and collaborative way. Unlike other Tech YouTube channels, we create a story around your message and post that on the homepage of ITWire, linking to your message.
In addition, your interview post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post displays on our the iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant Lead Generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording/sitting if you require so that you have a series of videos to promote to your customers. Your sales team can add your emails to sales collateral and to the footer of their sales and marketing emails.
See the latest in Tech News, Views, Interviews, Reviews, Product Promos and Events. Plus funny videos from our readers and customers.